Pioneer Memorial Hospital, located in Heppner, OR, have openings for full time, night shift RN’s and a part time, day shift RN position, which offers prorated benefits. Schedule for the part time position will be two shifts per week with some weekends. Heppner is a family friendly community with wonderful schools and friendly residents located in beautiful Eastern Oregon and offers an abundance of activities for the outdoor enthusiast. At PMH, you will work with an excellent team of medical professionals and will be able to work in each area of our 21-bed Critical Access Hospital. Will train newly licensed Oregon RNs.
· The RN will be accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families.
· Successful candidates must be dependable, work well as part of a team, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Salary ranges from $42.18 - $65.73 per hour, DOQ.
· Completion of a formal Registered Nursing education program with a minimum of an Associates of Applied Science degree in Nursing,
· Current Oregon State RN License.
· ACLS, PALS and TNCC required, or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire (Must maintain current certifications and provide updated copy to the DNS).
· Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
· MCHD offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision with health insurance for employee and spouse, or employee and children at no cost to you. Family coverage options also available. Also life & long term disability coverages, paid sick, holidays, vacation, retirement, education reimbursement program, ground and air ambulance membership, more. Job Description, complete benefits list and Application available through the link below or in person at Pioneer Memorial Hospital 541-676-9133. EEOE.
RN - Charge Nurse Hospital 10-22-2020.docxONSC SB 469 anti-retaliation notice final-06-25-19.pdfONSC SB 469 Notice for Posting Final- 6.25.23.docxMCHD-Employment-Application 2023.pdf