Morrow County Health District is pleased to offer 24-hour nursing care to chronically ill and disabled residents through our Swing Bed program. We meet the unique needs of residents, address family concerns, and help residents with their day-to day care. We respect the dignity of each individual to provide a safe, comfortable living environment. There is no limit to how long a qualifying individual may stay in our Swing Bed.
Located in the hospital, swing bed residents receive a high level of medical care. Each resident’s care is supervised by one of our physicians, and our variety of services helps meet both the medical and non-medical needs of those with a chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves for long periods of time. Our team of experienced professionals includes:
- Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Medication Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists
Our variety of services helps meet both the medical and non-medical needs of people with a chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves for long periods of time. Pioneer Memorial Swing Bed offers:
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- High staff-to-resident ratios
- Emergency call response system in resident rooms
- A secure and comfortable living environment
- Registered Dietitian maintains optimal nutrition for all residents
- Patient visitors are welcome at any time
To learn more
Contact Janis Beardsley, Director of Nursing, at 541-676-2947.