Pioneer Memorial Hospital, located in Heppner, OR, has openings for full-time, night shift RNs and a part-time, day shift RN position, which offers prorated benefits. The schedule for the part-time position will be two shifts per week with some weekends. Heppner is a family-friendly community with wonderful schools and friendly residents located in beautiful Eastern Oregon and offers an abundance of activities for the outdoor enthusiast. At PMH, you will work with an excellent team of medical professionals and will be able to work in each area of our 21-bed Critical Access Hospital. Will train newly licensed Oregon RNs.
- The RN will be accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families.
- Successful candidates must be dependable, work well as part of a team, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary ranges from $42.18-$65.73 per hour, DOQ.
- Completion of a formal Registered Nursing education program with a minimum of an Associate of Applied Science degree in Nursing.
- Current Oregon State RN License.
- ACLS, PALS, and TNCC required, or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire (Must maintain current certifications and provide an updated copy to the DNS).
- Pre-employment drug screens and background checks are required.
MCHD offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision with health insurance for employees and spouses, or employees and children at no cost to you. Also, life & long-term disability coverages, paid sick, holidays, vacation, retirement, education reimbursement program, ground and air ambulance membership, and more. Job Description, complete benefits list, and Application available through the links below or in person at Pioneer Memorial Hospital 541-676-9133. EEOE.RN-Charge Nurse.docx