Morrow County Health District has a full-time opening for a Patient Business Office Account Representative at Pioneer Memorial Hospital in Heppner, Oregon. The Patient Account Representative is responsible for all aspects of accounts receivable billing and follow-up of all insurance payers, along with payment posting and credit balances.
- Duties include assisting with month end process, utilizing claims clearinghouse, working accounts receivable reports and working within insurance portals.
- Position is responsible for various duties involving insurance carriers, working claims, and follow up.
- Remote work available with experience.
- Starting wage range $24.00 to $26.50/hr DOQ with step increase after 4-month probationary period.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be bondable.
- High level experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Must be detail oriented and task driven and have excellent customer service skills and composure.
- Prior medical office experience highly preferred, especially with Electronic Health Record and billing processes.
- Background check and drug screen required.
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance with medical, dental and vision for employee, employee and spouse, or employee and children at no cost. Family options also available. Also paid sick, vacation, holidays, life, AD&D coverages, retirement, more.
Applications available through the link on this page, or at Pioneer Memorial Hospital, 541-676-9133. For more information, contact Staci Hedman, 541-676-2919. EEOE.Patient Account Representative Job Description.pdf