Radiologic Technologist-Pioneer Memorial Hospital
Morrow County Health District has an opening for a full-time X-Ray/CT Technologist at Pioneer Memorial Hospital, a 21-bed Critical Access Hospital located in Heppner, Oregon. Heppner is a quaint community with wonderful schools and friendly residents in lovely Eastern Oregon and is great for the outdoor enthusiast.
· Under the direct supervision of the Diagnostic Imaging Manager, assists the medical providers in generating a diagnosis of disease and injuries.
· Performs diagnostic testing with a caring, courteous, effective and efficient and manner in accordance with District policies and procedures.
· Wages range from $35.47 - $40.13/hr. with Cost of Living Increase July 1 and increase after 4-month probationary period. Day shift with shared call at $5.50/hr., $6 starting 7/1/23.
· Current Oregon license, ARRT
· Current BLS
· Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
· Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision with health insurance for employee, employee and spouse, or employee and children at no cost to you. Family coverage options available. Also life & long term disability coverages, paid sick, holidays, vacation, retirement, education reimbursement program, ground and air ambulance membership, more.
Job Description, complete benefits list and Employment Application available in the link below or at Pioneer Memorial Hospital, 541-676-9133. EEOE.
Job Description:Radiology Tech.pdfMCHD-Employment-Application3.pdf