Morrow County Health District is accepting applications for a part time Medical Assistant/Receptionist combined position at the Ione Community Clinic. Come join our team of wonderful medical professionals in Ione, Oregon. This part time position will range from 20 to 30 hours a week and is benefit eligible.
· Duties include greeting and positively interacting with patients in person and on the phone, scheduling appointments, collecting co-pays and payments and operating various computer software programs.
· Assisting provider and performing a variety of procedures and assessment duties, including vital signs, EKG and Oximetry, performing phlebotomy and administering injections, records, and updating information in EHR.
· Starting pay rate $24.00 to $26.50, DOQ with increase after 4-month probationary period.
· Requires highly organized individual with great positive attitude and excellent customer service skills who can work independently.
· Medical Assistant certification preferred, medical office experience with EHR required.
· Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player.
· Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
· Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision with health insurance for employee and spouse, or employee and children at no cost to you. Also life & long term disability coverages, paid sick, holidays, vacation, retirement, education reimbursement program, ground and air ambulance membership, more.
Job description, complete benefits list and Application available on the link below or by calling Pioneer Memorial Hospital, 541-676-9133. EEOE.Clinic MA I ICC.docxClerk IV.docxMCHD-Employment-Application3.pdf