Morrow County Health District has an opening for a Plant Maintenance Director. Headquarters are at Pioneer Memorial Hospital in Heppner, Oregon. Heppner is a quaint community with wonderful schools and friendly residents in lovely Eastern Oregon and is great for the outdoor enthusiast.
· The Maintenance Director supervises an Environmental Services (Maintenance) staff of three employees.
· Responsible for all maintenance and repair work for Pioneer Memorial Hospital, clinic buildings in Heppner, Irrigon and Boardman, and works with the Ione School District to provide maintenance on the Ione Community Clinic, also the CEO’s house, and for Willow Creek Valley Assisted Living in Heppner.
· Communicates and schedules visits from outside electrical, plumbing, HVAC and other contractors, and works with general contractors on District construction projects.
· This is a leadership position and requires leadership skills and experience.
· Annual Salary ranges from $60,685– $68,653 DOQ, with additional compensation for related certifications/degree.
· Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
· Two to five years’ experience in maintenance, electrical, or mechanical field required, with at least two years in a supervisory capacity preferred,
· Healthcare facility experience a plus.
· Maintenance, HVAC or related certifications and knowledge of electrical and building codes preferred.
· Must have knowledge of and be able to work with various chemicals that apply to job functions.
· Possess knowledge in the operation and repair of boiler systems.
· Valid driver’s license required.
· Background check and drug screen required.
· Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision for employee, employee and spouse, or employee and children at no cost to you. Family coverage options also available. Life & long term disability coverages, paid sick, holidays, vacation, retirement, education reimbursement program, ground and air ambulance membership, more.
Job Description, complete benefits list and Employment Application available at the link below, or at Pioneer Memorial Hospital, 541-676-9133. EEOE.
.Plant Maintenance Director Job Description.docxMCHD-Employment-Application3.pdf