Morrow County Health District is seeking applicants for a full time Human Resources Director located at Pioneer Memorial Hospital in Heppner, Oregon. Heppner is a family friendly community with wonderful schools and friendly residents located in beautiful Eastern Oregon and offers an abundance of activities for the outdoor enthusiast.
The Human Resources Director will plan, develop, and direct the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resources (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and alignment with the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
The Human Resources Director oversees the administration of all human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; personnel investigations; performance management; recruitment and retention; recognition and morale; and training and development.
· The HR Director must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Must have the ability to work effectively and independently with all levels of staff within the District and our community partners.
· Must possess strong leadership qualities and have previous leadership experience.
· Must have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, conflict management, and negotiation skills.
· Must possess good time management and good decision making skills.
· Bachelor's degree or above in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
· At least five years of human resource management experience required.
· Combination of education and work experience will be considered.
Annual salary range for this position is $93,036 to $107,893, DOE. MCHD offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision with health insurance for employee and spouse, or employee and children at no cost to you. Also life & long term disability coverages, paid sick, holidays, vacation, retirement, education reimbursement program, ground and air ambulance membership, more. Job Description, complete benefits list and Application available through the link below or in person at Pioneer Memorial Hospital 541-676-9133. EEOE.Human Resources Director.docxMCHD-Employment-Application3.pdf