EMT-Intermediate / Paramedic-Pioneer Memorial Hospital
Morrow County Health District have full-time openings available for EMT-Intermediate or Paramedics at Pioneer Memorial Hospital in Heppner, OR.
Position provides emergency response and transport as well as participation in community health-related activities. Must work well with the public and possess good communication skills.
- 12-hour work schedule days
- Starting wages for Intermediate: $25.41-$28.05/hour, Paramedic: $33.51-$37.91/hour
- $2.00/hr night shift differential.
- Must be currently licensed in Oregon.
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision with employee, employee and spouse, or employee and children at no cost. Family coverage options available. Additional benefits include life, long term disability coverage; paid sick, holiday, and vacation time; retirement contribution; education reimbursement; and more!
Applications are available through the link on this page, or in person at Pioneer Memorial Hospital, 541-676-9133. EEOE.
Download Position DescriptionEMT-Intermediate.docxEMT-Paramedic.docxMCHD-Employment-Application3.pdf