Morrow County Health District has full-time openings for EMT-Intermediates and/or Paramedics in Boardman, OR and Heppner, OR. Both Day Shift and Night Shift available.
Job duties include emergency response and transport and participation in community health-related activities. Must work well with the public and possess good communication skills. Bilingual a plus.
- 12-hour work schedule days or nights
- Overtime available
- Must be currently licensed in Oregon.
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision with employee, employee and spouse, or employee and children at no cost. Family coverage options available. Additional benefits include life, long term disability coverage; paid sick, holiday, and vacation time; retirement contribution; education reimbursement; and more!
- Intermediate: $25.41 - $28.05 / hour
- Paramedic: $33.50 - $37.90 / hour
- $2 / hour night shift differential
For more information, contact EMS Director, Donna Sherman (email@example.com).
Download Position DescriptionEMT-Intermediate.docxEMT-Paramedic.docx