Morrow County Health District in Heppner, Oregon is recruiting for a Compliance Officer. The Compliance Officer oversees, updates, and implements MCHD’s compliance and ethics program. Position can be hybrid remote with weekly on-site work required.
· The District's compliance program is designed to prevent and detect violations of law and other misconduct and to promote ethical conduct.
· The Compliance Officer will also extract data and compile various reports within the District for both internal and external compliance needs and requirements.
· Maintain, update, and implement the ethics and compliance program in collaboration with the compliance committee, executive team, and board of directors; ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and internal controls, including a code of conduct, are adopted, published and explained to employees and agents.
· Report to the compliance committee and the board of directors periodically, and to the MCHD chief executive officer on a regular basis on the efforts to effectively implement the program.
· Oversees periodic compliance risk assessment and annual security risk assessment; and act as an advocate and champion of the ethics and compliance program amongst MCHD workforce members.
· Annual salary $102,772 - $116,292 depending on experience.
· Bachelor degree and five years experience preferred.
· Compliance and ethics certification preferred.
· Combination of education and work experience will be considered
· Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision with health insurance for employee, employee and spouse, or employee and children at no cost to you. Family coverage options available. Also life & long term disability coverages, paid sick, holidays, vacation, retirement, education reimbursement program, ground and air ambulance membership, more.
Job Description, complete benefits list and Employment Application available in the link below or at Pioneer Memorial Hospital, 541-676-9133. EEOE.
Job Description:Compliance Officer .pdfMCHD-Employment-Application3.pdf