Clinic Director- Pioneer Memorial Clinic
Morrow County Health District is seeking a Clinic Director in Heppner, Oregon. The Clinic Director will be located at Pioneer Memorial Clinic, a Rural Health Clinic and Patient Centered Primary Care Home and will make periodic visits to the Ione Community Clinic, a school-based health clinic that sees patients of all ages. The Director will manage the operations and delivery of services for each clinic including Implementing standards, standard work protocols, policies and supervision of all clerical staff and medical assistants.
· This is a leadership position and requires leadership skills and experience.
· Increasing organizational awareness in the communities served to increase patient volumes, working with various District partners to implement programs that promote health and access to primary care in the service area.
· Working with various staff to ensure clinics are certified and continuously meet criteria and compliance for various programs, working collaboratively with medical providers and staff to ensure meaningful quality metrics are selected, tracked and continuously improved.
· Prepares annual clinic budgets with the CFO, meets regularly with the CEO, and participates in monthly department director meetings.
· Annual Salary ranges from $94,681 - $107,120, DOQ
· Three to five years of leadership and management experience, medical clinic management experience preferred.
· Some college education required, with Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, or related field preferred.
· Combination of education and work experience will be considered.
· Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision for employee, employee and spouse, or employee and children at no cost to you. Family coverage options also available. Life & long-term disability coverages, paid sick, holidays, vacation, retirement, education reimbursement program, ground and air ambulance membership, more.
Complete benefit package, job description and application are available at the link below or by calling Human Resources at 541-676-2949. EEOE.
Job Description:Pioneer Memorial Clinic Director.pdfMCHD-Employment-Application3.pdf