Through our Long Term Care Swing Bed Program, Morrow County Health District is pleased to offer 24-hour nursing care to chronically ill and disabled residents. We meet the unique needs of residents, address family concerns, and help residents with their day-to day care. We respect the dignity of each individual to provide a safe, comfortable living environment. There is no limit to how long a qualifying individual may stay in our Long Term Care Unit.
Located in the hospital, long term care residents receive a high level of medical care. Each resident’s care is supervised by one of our physicians, and our variety of services helps meet both the medical and non-medical needs of those with a chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves for long periods of time. Our team of experienced professionals includes:
- Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Medication Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Therapists and Therapy Assistants
Our variety of services helps meet both the medical and non-medical needs of people with a chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves for long periods of time. Pioneer Memorial Nursing Facility offers:
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- High staff-to-resident ratios
- Emergency call response system in resident rooms
- A secure and comfortable living environment
- Registered Dietitian maintains optimal nutrition for all residents
- Patient visitors are welcome at any time
Pioneer Memorial also provides respite care for individuals with special medical needs. This program provides temporary relief to family members and caregivers. Stays can be for just a few days or even up to a few weeks. Contact Terri Brandt-Correia, Director of Nursing at (541) 676-2947 for information.