Through our long-term care swing bed program, Morrow County Health District is pleased to offer 24-hour nursing care to chronically ill and frail residents. We meet the unique needs of residents, address family concerns, and help residents with their day-to day care. We respect the dignity of each individual to provide a safe, comfortable living environment. There is no limit to how long a qualifying individual may stay in our Long Term Care unit.
Located in the hospital, the recently remodeled Long Term Care area provides a high level of medical care. A physician supervises each patient’s care and skilled nursing care is available at all times. Our team of experienced professionals includes:
- Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Medication Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Therapists and Therapy Assistants
Our variety of services helps meet both the medical and non-medical needs of people with a chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves for long periods of time. Pioneer Memorial Nursing Facility offers:
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- High staff to resident ratios
- Emergency call response system in resident rooms
- A secure and comfortable living environment
- Registered Dietitian maintains optimal nutrition for all residents
- Patient visitors are welcome at any time
To learn more about our Long Term Care unit and bed availability please contact Molly Rhea, Director of Nursing at 541-676-2947.
Pioneer Memorial also provides respite care, for a few days or a few weeks, for individuals in the community that request to stay in the hospital. Contact Molly Rhea, Director of Nursing at 541-676-2947 for information or a reservation.