Director, Clinic and Home Care Operations
Morrow County Health District (MCHD) is seeking a Director, Clinic and Home Care Operations. This manager is responsible for the overall operations, program development, growth, financial performance and quality of care for the district’s Family Medicine clinics, Home Health and Hospice programs.
The Director, Clinic and Home Care Operations is responsible for the overall operations, program development, growth, financial performance and quality of care for the district’s Family Medicine clinics, Home Health and Hospice programs.
The Director ensures that the clinics and home health/hospice programs operate at peak efficiency in order to provide timely, high quality coordinated care with exceptional patient outcomes. This Includes ensuring adequate and appropriate staffing to meet the needs of patients and implementing standards, standard work and patient service initiatives to create a superior patient experience.
Salary range is $100 - $110K with competitive benefits and relocation reimbursement.
MCHD is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit located in northeast Oregon. Headquarters are in Heppner, Oregon, a very small family-orientated town with outstanding schools. Morrow County's northern boundary borders the Columbia River and the Blue Mountains in its southern region provide great recreational opportunities and way of life.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Promotion, Health Care Administration or related field required, Masters preferred
- Registered nurse with active license to practice in Oregon
- One year administrative experience in home health care or medical clinics
Special Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively and independently with all levels of clinical and administrative staff within the District and with community leaders.
- Strong leadership qualities and leadership experience.
- Demonstrated program development and implementation skills.
- Ability to represent the District effectively in a variety of settings and with diverse communities. Demonstrated understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Understanding of the use of project management tools, facilitation, group processes and critical thinking required.
- Good decision making skills and the ability to act autonomously communicate effectively and manage frequent variation in workload and time management.
- Demonstrated skills with software programs such as Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Demonstrated effective analytical and problem solving skills
Morrow County Health District is accepting applications for a full-time M-F Clerk II position in the Patient Business Office at Pioneer Memorial Hospital in Heppner. Job duties include providing excellent customer service, answering multi-line telephones, admitting, processing medical records requests, and charge entry for patient accounts. Background check and drug screen required. For complete job description contact Patti Allstott at 541-676-2949. An application can be downloaded below. MCHD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
The District Employment application requires Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can download Adobe Reader at http://www.adobe.com
To fill out the application electronically, save the application to your computer first. Then open the application saved to your computer prior to filling out the form. There have been issues where applications missing information due to the form being filled out then saved to the computer.
Once your application has been filled out, you can submit it one of the following methods listed below.
Completed applications can be submitted the following ways:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax - 541-676-2901 - Attn: HR
Drop off at any Morrow County Health District location
Morrow County Health District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|MCHD Employment Application Electronic.pdf||204.25 KB|